Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tomoro is English paper 1 and 2!! ii must be barking mad to blog ;D haha, ii'm never mad...anyway ii've decided to 开夜车 tonight =D just to study the many many formats ;) hoho...and oso to complete my not-so-mountainous homework =D hope to have time for a few episodes of Akazukin Chacha...hahas,it's an old anime show but ii find it nice ley... =D

Got back my geography today and ii scored 1/10!! ii was totally out of point even though it was an open book test!! ii feel dumber...really bad score ><

ok,to the focuse and the highlight of the day...tis morning, as ii was sitting at the parade square, somebody spoke to me about something...
somebody = God
he showed me two pictures,

Damai Secondary School & Hai Sing Catholic School
then he asked me,"Do you believe?"

ii hesitated, feeling for a sense of me believing in God.


He prompted me again,"remember the vision ii showed you last year?"

ii responded with a yes.

However, thruout the day, God was still asking during Chinese period, "do you believe? do you believe? Do you believe?"

ii was wondering why he kept asking and then ii realised ii had not responded with much faith.

ii had doubted even though he had promised.
ii had doubted because the circumstances seem really impossible.

Everybody in school were rejecting him.
And those who accepted him are already believers but not committers.

The kind of feeling seeing these things happening in the school really breaks my heart, but it breaks God's heart much more when he sees me not doing anything about it.
ii want to do something!! But it aches my heart when ii try to bring the best news to people and they reject and reject and reject thinking it's bad news.

During worship today, God spoke a word which immediately shot me, which is " even though the circumstances may not change, God puts you in this situation so that by it, it will mould your character."
-It's time for me to believe in you =) help me to have faith !! 100%!! =D