Monday, September 17, 2007

Did something dumb today...haha, ii went out of school today(of cos it's after lesson) and then wanted to take bus home to get my notes and and many many other stuff b4 ii go study with melissa and Mag at Macdonalds...

suddenly,ii dunno why ii cannot find my wallet so went back to school genral office to get the key to my classroom den office staff say need teacher to oversee den ii had to page for my form teacher then ii could have the key. Got hold of the key and climbed 4 staircases up to the third level, opened the door and den realised my wallet not in the classroom!! It's in my bag!!!!!!!! ii just cnt find it at the bus stop!! arrgggh!!
ii feel dumb >.<

haha,decided not to go home liao so straight away took bus 12 to downtown to inter even though it was only two stops.
Well, thats because...

1. ii've got bus concession
2. ii dun want to sweat!
3. Pasir ris park was a hot spot once for aedes mosquito to breed :P

haha but the main reason is reason 1 hahahahaha... =D

went to tampines mall mac and my clone, mag taught me trigometry wic ii have been wondering wad is happening during lesson all the time :D

melissa is getting more and more and more and more and more and more femenine everyday!!
she watch Akazukin Chacha and she really love it ;D ooh,seems like ii'm gonna be influenced by her alr cos she's my pioneering team leader :P

haha, bleahs, and want to really affirm her for her courage and breakthru to wear skirt on saturday!! ^^ u did it and it looked nice on you and ii am serious :D wear every sat ok? hahahahahahaha...lols

* go watch Akazukin Chacha on http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=355