Tuesday, August 28, 2007

upcoming in days

haha,ii went to the extend of typing those chim words on my blog so do you think ii'll do well for grand review or not?of cos but 0% of getting Full marks =D

actually ii did last minute studying...it works if you are the kind like me who has STM(short-term-memory) because the info will still be fresh inside your head before it passes out from the arteries of your brain the next day =)) long term mugging never works for me...

tomoro still have biology test on respiration,chinese compo test and geog test on thurs...tis week is really chiong for the teachers to chiong all the tests because our one week break is coming ^^\/

today went to the home of the disabled for the last time...hohoho...was quite entertained by a boy who kept clapping his hands and walking here and there as though there is nobody else there...and not to 4get volontino who dunno why suddenly wear her skirt so high den say,"wear high high very shiok leh."

ii first time hear her say that...lols...so ii tried it myself...and oh my goodness!! it was really shiok because the guides skirt waistband is elastic so ii found myself wearing higher than her...lols...then that yong ling ah...keep laughing at me =[

heehee...tomoro is start late day so ii suppose can do something before going to school...sleep lor =p

-Why?