Friday, September 07, 2007

Time is preciouss

hohoho...went to burn hair today =D burn is not rebond,perm or wadever...burn is simply cut hair =p and ii went all the way to serangoon with my big sis and bui boh to burn my hair because tats the place where ii rebonded my hair so ii guess they noe how to cut my hair properly w/o it becoming ugly.

The salon very you ming de leh,you want go there cut must make appointment der...muahaha

Today, my hairdresser was Nick Chua,the owner of the salon...and you knoe wad? haha, his stomach *croak* when he was cutting my hair!! um-chio until cannot take it anymore so keep laughing and laughing and laughing and ii am still laughing when ii blogged tis...haha,was afraid tat he might anyhow cut my hair because ii laugh at his 丑事...but thank God my hair is still nicely streaked one by one ^^

After bui boh and ii cut hair, we left w/o our big sis because the salon very very cold leh...haha,the trip from serangoon back to Tampines is sho sian...
took 315 -> serangoon inter->walk walk walk to the mrt->take to dhoby ghaut->change to northsouth line go cityhall->change to eastwest line-> tadah we are back at tampines!!

bui boh went home to bathe den ii went to meet my pioneering team,mel and ah be...today not many ppl so we went IP zone with Jade and bell bell to buy a shirt. hohoho then went to cheers and bought a cheesy thing called Nachos. It cost $2.05 only =D

haha,went home after that and den Ying came home with Mag to study. hahaha,she read my blog and say my blog very nice cos the color contrast is good and den 读了眼睛不会痛...hohoho...of cos la =x haha,she's the 2nd person to say that my blog is nice and Ying is the 1st person to say so =D

Realised holidays are 'bout to end soon...dun feel like going back school again...staying at home beats going to school!!

-stand up straight!