Friday, December 28, 2007

You laid aside your majesty- The passion

You laid aside your majesty
Gave up everything for me
Suffered at the hands of those you have created
You took all my guilt and shame
When you died and rose again
Now today you reign
In heaven and earth exalted

I really want to worship you my Lord
You have won my heart and I am yours
Forever and ever
I will love you
You are the only one who died for me
Gave your life to set me free
So I lift my voice to you in adoration


Really touched by this song once again (: God,you are really good,in fact you are great. But sometimes I dun think you are that good. I took your love for granted at times when I am down and distracted.God,help me to not be distracted, you are the only one I want to live for...cuz you are the only one who gave up everything and died for me (:

Thank you Lord,for being there for me when I cry and rejoice in all seasons
=]
I love you...